The Florida Agricultural Hall of Fame has honored 171 inductees since 1980. These individuals’ contributions to agriculture have helped advance the industry and ensure it continues to thrive. Their tireless, unselfish efforts to promote and protect Florida’s greatest industry are recognized with the agricultural community’s highest honor.
Anyone can nominate an agriculture veteran for consideration to be inducted into the Florida Agricultural Hall of Fame. Nominators are encouraged to submit a thorough, well-developed submission that shows the magnitude of a nominee’s contributions to the industry.
Deadline: September 1
1. Click on Download Nomination/Instruction Form above.
2. With the .pdf form open, click on “file” in the upper left. Select “Save as”
3. Choose the location on your computer where you want to save this form. Click “Save.”
4. You may then fill out all of the fields on the form. Remember to periodically save the form.
5. Once all fields in the form have been completed, be sure to save the final version.
6. Print seven (7) hard copies – see Section IV for complete instructions on the entire nomination packet – and mail the packet to:
Florida Agricultural Hall of Fame
P.O. Box 152728
Tampa, FL 33684
Social Widgets powered by AB-WebLog.com.